Get your designs made into high quality, environmentally friendly products to earn extra cash and assist the climbing community.
WHAT WE DO
Climb Culture is an online climbing shop/platform specifically tailored to climbers. Our high quality products showcase designs from climbing artists all over the world and are sent in recyclable packages without the use of plastic.
Organic for the Planet + A Plastic Free Philosophy
WHY WORK WITH US
At Climb Culture we believe that doing business should always result in a win/win outcome and have developed a business model that benefits everyone involved.
Up and above the obvious reward of a percentage of every item sold, artists also get to experience the heart-warming feeling of giving back to their community by nominating a climbing related cause which will also receive a small percentage of sales.
A RISING TIDE LIFTS ALL BOATS
We are more powerful if we work together! Every visitor who lands on our website is interested in climbing themed apparel and accessories. These visitors may come from artists promotions, our own advertising efforts or search engine traffic and will very likely buy items from multiple artists.
More Artists = More Designs = More Traffic = More Sales for EVERYONE
Anyone can put a design on a cheap, nasty product and market it to the world, but do you really want to do that? As climbers we care deeply about the environment and want to avoid contributing to it's destruction. All of our apparel is made from organic environmentally friendly products and certified by the following organisations.
Products that we offer include:
- Organic Cotton Tees (Mens and Womens)
- Organic Cotton Tanks (Mens and Womens)
- Organic Cotton Hoodies (Unisex)
- Enamel Mugs (reduces the use of paper coffee cups)
- Aluminum Water Bottles (reduces the use of plastic bottles)
HOW IT WORKS
- We create your artist profile and collection page to feature on our website
- Pick which products you want your designs to be made into
- Send us the print quality design files (templates provided)
- You products go live, they get sold and you get paid!
Want more information about getting on board. Please send us a message via our contact page and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.